1. My name is Patty.
2. My favorite color is pink.
3. I love wearing neutral colors, including olive green.
4. I love cats.
5. I have two cats.
6. I love dogs too.
7.I am not responsible enough to own a dog.
8. I have a wife
9. I have three sons.
10. I have had 7 therapists.
11. I go to acupuncture.
12. I went on a retreat where I did a lot of journeying with a shaman.
13. I have a massage therapist who does healing touch with me.
14. I go to Church sometimes.
15. I mostly go to Church to see the priest.
16. The priest hangs out with me quite often outside of Church hours.
17. I love to read.
18. I love to listen to all sorts of music.
19. I love grilled eggplant, especially if my badass friend makes it for me.
20. I have time warps and lose all sense of time.
21. I love to travel.
22. I hate chewing gum.
23. Every single one of my doctors is female.
24. I love to laugh.
25. I love to play practical jokes.
26. I almost never watch TV.
27. I love the Indigo Girls.
28. I don’t like the Dixie Chicks.
29. I really don’t like country music.
30. I do love John Denver music.
31. I wish somebody would sing me to sleep every night.
32. I have wet the bed as an adult (during a nightmare)
33. I have a pink water bottle that I take to therapy with me.
34. I have a pink baseball bat and pink boxing gloves that I use on the Wave Master.
35. I play the flute.
36. I like to draw mandalas.
37. I have my own coloring books.
38. I sleep with my wife and a stuffed animal.
39. I love drinking coffee.
40. I hate taking the medication that I take.
41. I have bad arthritis in my hands and my knees.
42. I was abused by somebody from the time I was 4 until I was 23.
43. I love to eat ice cream, but not when it hot out.
44. When it is hot out, I would rather eat lemon ice or Popsicles.
45. I love rocket pops.
46. I love pizza with vegetables on it.
47. My favorite flower are tulips.
48. My favorite fruit is blackberries.
49. My favorite kind of cookie is oatmeal chocolate chip.
50. I’ve been to 19 countries.
51. I’ve been to 16 states in the USA.
52. I’ve been to 4 Canadian Provinces.
53. I lived half of my childhood near a very large city.
54. The other half of my childhood, I lived either in tiny villages or on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere.
55. I live in a small city.
56. I would love to live somewhere that I could have goats
57. And a miniature donkey.
58. I don’t want to be a victim, I want to be a victor!
59. I’m starting to think of myself as strong.
60. I used to think I was weak because I couldn’t stop the abuse.
61. I’m starting to understand that it’s a miracle I am who I am.
62. I love that my therapist told me she appreciates that I walked through her door with my story.
63. I had more than one abortion because of the abuse.
64. My wife thinks I’m pretty.
65. My mother always said I was ugly.
66. I’m fat. That’s all my mother thinks of when she looks at me.
67. I am so much more than fat. I’m an awesome daughter and my mother does not know it.
68. I’ve forgiven the abusers many times for my peace of mind.
69. It hasn’t really worked.
70. I still wonder where God was all of those years.
71. I am a vegetarian.
72. I love to cook.
73. People ask for my recipes all of the time. I don’t use recipes.
74. I love manatees.
75. I have swam with dolphins and sting rays.
76. I have ridden an elephant.
77. I am scared of small spaces.
78. I won’t go to the circus. I don’t really like zoos. The animals are sad.
79. My favorite children’s book is Where the Wild Things Are.
80. My favorite adult book is The Secret Life of Bees.
81. My favorite movie is My First Mister.
82. I love Silver Forest earrings.
83. I love Alex and Ani bracelets.
84. I love getting pedicures.
85. I don’t like manicures.
86. My favorite relative is one of my sisters-in-law.
87. I get cranky far too often.
88. I really dislike people who lie.
89. I’m a stay at home mom.
90. The grocery store scares me.
91. We don’t have a dishwasher.
92. I really don’t mind doing dishes.
93. I love my wife to infinity and beyond. I cannot imagine life without her.
94. We got married when I was 37.
95. I really can’t remember life without her.
96. We love to cruise together.
97. I love when she drives me somewhere.
98. One year, she took me to work and picked me up almost every day. Even though we gave always had two cars.
99. I drive a minivan.
100. There is a cat on my head right now.
1. My name is Patty.