I decided I’d better write a post because it has been a long while and I don’t want to get in the habit of not posting. So I am going to make a bullet list of some things that have been happening on my path to healing:
- I got my own Wavemaster punching bag. I had to clean out half the basement in order to have space for it. But it’s there and it has water in the base.
- I also got pink boxing gloves.
- I discovered that I might be able to do a little kickboxing. Maybe not more than 10 kicks a day. I’ve got severe arthritis in both knees.
- My wife brought me home a pink baseball bat to whack the punching bag with.
- I saw MT riding a motorcycle and it made me happy for some reason. My best friend called her a ‘badass’ when I described MT. Maybe I like the idea that I might be tough enough for a badass therapist.
- I’ve been fighting the battle towards healing big time in therapy.
- I’m scared of some of the places that I am going in therapy.
- Maybe I will finally heal.